Every month, thousands of Australians are being called up by Lion Finance regarding unpaid debts and recovery action.
You may have received some demanding letters which are strongly worded, in addition to phone calls, text messages and even emails. It’s scary and puts you under even more pressure, but it doesn’t need to.
Lion Finance Australia
Lion Finance is associated with Collection House and deals with recovery of unpaid debts by individuals across the country. They are professionals and aren’t going to give up easily.
You won’t simply be able to ignore their demands because they’ll resort to other tactics to get you coughing up the cash. Remember – this isn’t their 1st rodeo and you’re going to be stung if you leave this for much longer.
Chances are that this has come about because you have an overdue credit card and it’s likely from the Commonwealth Bank. Sometimes it also could be an electricity bill.
Now – let’s get to seeing how this can be sorted out for you.
Your Options to Sort it Out
There are some good options to have this sorted out for you.
Here’s what most people do:
- They ignore all the phone calls, letters and text messages
- The debt gets bigger and bigger each and every week
- Their credit history gets a big red mark which hurts their future
- Later, they realize that they have a much bigger debt to pay
That’s a very bad idea. Let’s not forget that you may struggle to get a home or car loan in the future with that red mark on your credit rating. Lion Finance can certainly hurt you and it’s simply because you ran.
Bad idea, right?
So instead, here’s what you can do:
- Get a payment plan sorted with them. Get something in writing and start paying monthly. Then Lion Finance will stop calling you every single day and start chasing the next person who isn’t paying their debts. They may or may not reach the point of hurting your credit history.
- Seek out and use our recommended debt mediation service. The 1st PHONE CALL is FREE and you can get an analysis to see if the debt amount can be reduced or even negotiated.
We really love the 2nd option but either way – you do need to take action today before it gets worse.
Lion Finance Complaints
There are dozens of complaints about Lion Finance across Australia due to repetitive phone calls and harshly worded letters requesting immediate debt repayments. While they aren’t dealing out harassment like other debt collectors we’ve examined, many people aren’t happy with their service.
Generally speaking, you’ll get the nicest people over the phone if you propose a repayment plan with them. Their tone quickly changes and they welcome a chance to resolve this issue. After all – it’s what their paid to do.
The complaints negative reviews of Lion Finance that we typically see are those who are trying to hide under the carpet instead of owing up to the debt and sorting out a payment plan. Remember that it isn’t originally a debt with Lion and so you shouldn’t be addressing your concerns with them initially.
It’s a tough situation to be in…but you really need to sort this out ASAP. Even if you have limited dollars in the bank account, Lion Finance will still accept a payment plan.
So that’s one good solution. Another is to get someone like our recommended team to talk to them for you. This way you never need to get on the phone again and can simply get on with life.
Of the two choices, we know which one we would choose!